1 - 3 Days
Click Image for Gallery
Disclaimer: All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- Intrinsic hydrophilicity provides accuracy even in moist conditions, right from the start of the mix.
- Optimal thixotropic properties for precise detail reproduction and easy handling.
- Snap-setting characteristic provides for a rapid transition to the set phase while allowing sufficient working time. This assures a precise-fitting final restoration without distortion.
- Impregum Penta Soft impression materials are less rigid for easier removal from the mouth and provide better taste for greater patient satisfaction.
- Savings of time and effort because less blockout is required.
- Consistent material characteristics with void-free mixing and direct intraoral application using the Garant system.
- This light body viscosity material is available in two versions: for use with the Garant system or the Penta™ system.
- Ideal for use with Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Heavy Body Impression Material or Impregum™ Penta™ Medium Body Impression Material using the one-step/two-viscosity technique.
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Get accurate detail even in moist conditions with this polyether impression material. Refill includes: 4 - Impregum™ Soft Light Body cartridges, 50ml each; 20 - cartridge mixing tips, white
- Working time (including mixing): 2:00 min. Setting time (from start of mix): 5:30 min.